This is a beautiful, one of a kind bull horn comb, handcrafted from ethically sourced 100% Bovine Horn.
Length (including handle) x Width (widest part) x Thickness =
15cm x 4.8cm x 0.5cm
No two combs are alike - unique design by ILLARIY.
As an organic material, horn is effective for combing hair easily.
Horn combs are great for scalp stimulation, and helps the circulation of the blood, transmitting nutrition to your hair and causing the muscles and joints to relax.
Thus in a way it can relieve stress and headaches by massaging your head.
It will last a lifetime if properly used and cared for. However, there are some do's and don'ts that you should be familiar with to preserve the integrity and beauty of this comb.
- The horn can be hand washed gently with cold water and a mild soap and allow to air-dry; limit exposure to sun. Or dry clean the comb as needed with cotton balls. Please refrain from using chemicals to clean this comb.
- We recommend that you lightly oil once or twice a year with a moistened cotton (sweet almond oil, apricot, hemp, olive or sunflower) to care it when you are not using it.
* DON'TS :
- Avoid immersing the comb in hot or warm water, as this will damage the horn.
- When exposed to water, some pieces might take on a burnt smell. This smell disappears fast with use.
- Do not expose to intense heat or detergents.